Oxidize 2020 will follow a similar structure as 2019: a day of professional workshops, a day of talks both illustrating news about Rust in embedded contexts and professional use, and 2 days of a hackfest, aiming to improve the Rust embedded ecosystem.
Where Rust meets Latin America:
May, 22nd-23rd 2020 - Mexico City, Mexico.
Rust Latam Conference is the Latin America's leading event for and by the Rust movement, and one of Rust community's largest annual networking opportunities. Two days of conference will offer interactive sessions, hands-on activities, and engaging talks to bring together 200+ passionate advocates, developers and enthusiasts of the Rust Programming Language from around the world. People and ideas from the Rust Latin America community will leap off the screen to learn, discuss, debate and address Rust in person. Our second Rust Latam Conference is happening in Mexico City.
Europe's conference dedicated to the Rust programming language. 09./10.11.2019, Barcelona, Spain.
A Rust Community conference travelling all around Europe.
Some talk slides:
- [The Death and Rebirth of Docs.rs](https://quietmisdreavus.net/slides/The%20Death%20and%20Rebirth%20of%20Docs-rs.pdf)
- [Type Theory for The Working Rustacean](https://dpitt.me/talks/tt-for-rust/)
- [Introducing Rust to a Legacy Embedded System](https://github.com/srwalter/rbr-legacy-code)
The video may coming soon...
RustConf gathers Rust developers from around the world to learn and share with one another. It kicks off with optional training courses which lead into the Day 2 schedule of keynote speeches, technical talks and a community happy hour.
RustLab is a new conference about the Rust language. Rust is an innovative language that aims to provide performance, reliability, and productivity. Beside Mozilla, Rust is used by top names around us (Rust in production).
- Why did they choose Rust instead of another language?
- What are the driving forces behind that decision?
- What's a good fit for Rust, which are its strengths and weaknesses?
- As a developer, what improvements can I expect in terms of productivity and code reliability?
- As a technical leader, what can I expect introducing Rust in my team?
Talks playlist available on YouTube:
Alex Crichton, Without Boats, Niko Matsakis ...
Where Rust meets Latin America.
The Rust conference in Montevideo, Uruguay
29-30 March 2019